Kforce has a client in search of a Jira Administrator in Farmington, Connecticut (CT).
As a Jira Administrator, you are the application owner and will make significant contributions to the success of the program. This role needs an owner who as passionate about the success of team members as it is the technology that helps innovate and drive growth.
* Build, integrate, and upgrade in Jira
* Create workflows to support how teams operate
* Build consensus for a system architecture
* Work in an agile environment
* Collaborate teams to understand their needs in order to create the best workflow
* Troubleshoot and investigate issues related to the applications
* Build reporting capabilities
* Experience as a Jira administrator
* Experience with Atlassian Tools, such as Confluence
* Experience working in a Linux environment
* Experience customizing Jira projects with complex workflows, permission schemes, and screen schemes
* Experience integrating, upgrading and working in the backend of Jira
* Excellent written (documentation) and verbal communication skills
* Experience working on a service desk or help desk
* The ability to thrive in an often-changing environment
* Ability to write custom JQL (Jira Query Language) is a plus
* Jenkins experience is highly desired
* ServiceNow experience is a plus
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.