Must have skills
* Must be able to design, develop and maintain C# code
* Identify bugs and inefficiencies in new and existing code is a much needed skill
* Experienced with Microsoft C# developer to contribute to the design, development and implementation of software solutions that interface with various enterprise level monitoring tools
* Strong experience engineering solutions that utilize industry standards and best practices to meet enterprise software application design and security requirements
* Proficiency in C# with an emphasis on, but not limited to, ASP.NET Web Development
* Skilled in .net implementations and integrations of JSON as well as Web Services
* Familiarity of Microsoft .NET Framework
* Solid working knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server (very important)
This is group is the Enterprise Management Engineer team which are responsible for the analysis, design, development and continual improvement of the systems and services provided by the Enterprise Event Engineering Solutions team. This Automation Developer will support efforts to review current functionality, identify and remediate gaps, evaluate new and replacement capabilities, design and implement solutions, to improve alignment with the banks strategies and direction towards service health monitoring, self service capabilities, automation, operational intelligence and cognitive IT.
* Design, implement and operate software tools and process for end-to-end monitoring and event management of all technology assets.
* Support efforts to design, integrate and implement monitoring and event management solutions for core infrastructure, cloud infrastructure, applications, performance monitoring, and synthetic monitoring.
* Interpret customer requirements and build out solutions.
* Resolve complex technical issues and drive innovation that improves system availability, resiliency, and performance.
* Partner with technology teams including application development, testing services, network engineering, security, and operations to establish end-to-end monitoring strategy.
* Engineer solutions and policies to drive proactive alerts and notification.
* Work with operational teams to automate proactive actions to proactively solve problems through automation
Required Knowledge and Skills:
* Strong understanding of object oriented programming
* Experience utilizing Progress Telerik UI for Ajax
* Understanding of general Java scripting within .Net projects
* Proficient with complex SQL with the ability to write efficient queries
* Solid working knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server
* Capability to create and understand database schemes that support business processes
* Experienced in using versioning tools such as Git, Subversion or similar
* Ability to administer and deploy sites onto Internet Information Services (IIS)
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the capacity to work face to face as well as virtually.
* Fast learner who can work independently, proficiently in an AGILE development environment.
* Willingness to learn
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
* To move up the ranks, developers need to start asking questions and attack problems from new angles. Moving along with the daily grind is not enough.
Openness to new experiences
* Developers who say “yes” to new things stay relevant and engaged and avoid falling into a workplace
Empathy for one’s future self
* Part of being a disciplined software developer involves being kind to other members of the team and one’s future self by generating high-quality work.
* Coding is a lot like sports. Building muscle memory is essential to operate at maximum efficiency. Developers build mental-muscle memory just like athletes — through disciplined practice.
We’re partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That’s the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.