Coordinate household goods and commercial moves performed for customers. Monitor moves maintaining direct contact with customers from the initiation of the order to its successful completion. Track all jobs and ensure all necessary paperwork is completed and provided to all parties. Responsible for assuring customer is highly satisfied with their moving experience. Interact with customers to provide information in response to inquiries about products and services.
Temp to hire, $17+ hourly Monday thru Friday.
Provide excellent customer service
• Answer questions, troubleshoot customer issues, offer solutions, and solve problems
• Answer multi-line telephones, rout calls, greet visitors, and monitor the access of visitors
• Update appointment calendars for Moving Consultants
• Quote potential moves over the phones for company
• Contact customers for necessary documentation, payment and for pre-move information
• Rate and collect payments on shipments, accuracy being essential
• Check paperwork from customers, dispatch, and Moving Consultants for accuracy
• Enter all storage accounts and archive information
• Interface with warehouse staff for customer inquiries, vault counts, and weights
• Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer’s concern; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
• Maintain customer records and financial accounts by processing customer adjustments and updating account information.