Title: Customer Service Representative
Location: 111 E Capitol St. Suite 500, Jackson MS 39201
Contract: 3-6 months to perm
The main function of a call center/customer service specialist is to interact with customers to provide information in response to inquiries about products and services and to handle and resolve complaints.
A typical customer service specialist is responsible for determining the client’s issue, offer possible solutions or providing follow-up as needed. Customer service agents may be inbound, outbound or a combination of both.
• Provide assistance to members and/or providers regarding website registration and navigation
• Document all activities for quality and metrics reporting through the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) application
• Process written customer correspondence and provide the appropriate level of timely follow up
• May coordinate member transportation and make referrals to other departments as appropriate
• Maintain performance and quality standards based on established call center metrics including turn-around times
• Research and identify any processing inaccuracies in claim payments and route to the appropriate site operations team for claim adjustment
• Identify any trends related to incoming or outgoing calls that may provide policy or process improvements to support excellent customer service, quality improvement and call reduction
Verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail, customer service skills and interpersonal skills.
Ability to work independently and manage one’s time.
Ability to accurately document and record customer/client information.
Previous experience with computer applications, such as MS Outlook or data entry software.