Perform various duties in the field to support the sales efforts throughout the designated area.
The sales support associate is critical to the team as they offer full support to our sales team for delivering bits, checking inventory and keeping the warehouse up to date.
This position reports to the District Manager. This position interfaces with the City Sales Team, the Applications Engineering Team, Field Sales Team, Inventory Coordinator, & Accounting Team.
· Deliver Bits and other inventory to the field as required.
· Gather and enter bit records into the database.
· Perform warehouse duties such as shipping and receiving as necessary.
· Perform distribution, inventory maintenance and cycle counts.
· Perform other duties as required with an “Ulterra Sense of Urgency”
INVENTORY OF KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS REQUIRED FOR POSITION
· Entry Level or some related experience.
· High School Diploma or equivalent
· Clean driving record and valid drivers license.
· Strong communication and influencing skills required
· Physically able to lift up to 50 pounds, able to bend, stooping, sit, and walk.