Westaff has an opening for a Full Time Sales Admin Assistant for an excellent company in Wallingford, CT ! This company has been in business for over 15 years.
Competitive pay range of $20-$25/hr.
The Sales Administrative Assistant is responsible for administrative tasks within the Sales and Customer Service Department.
• Assist sales team with requests for sales tools, and collateral, etc.
• Process sales invoices.
• Develop and publish Customer Status reports as required for specific customers.
• Enter Sales Orders into the order entry system in a prompt and accurate manner, including order acknowledgements.
• Assemble and ship sample packages.
• Prepare shipping of finished orders which include packing slips, Bill of Ladings, etc.
• Assemble mailing packets and sample request from the website.
• Printing, scanning, and copying *documents as requested.
• Answer phones as needed.
Perform other duties as assigned or as the situation dictates by the Customer Service Manager.
High School Diploma or GED required.
3-5 years of experience in a similar administrative role, preferably in sales and manufacturing.
Aptitudes & Characteristics:
Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word.
Must be well organized and responsive to customer needs.
Must have a positive “can do” attitude and a “sense of accountability”.
Ability to work with little to no supervision, multi-task and meet deadlines.
Ability to work well under time/deadline pressure.
Ability to respond to direction from multiple people in a team environment.
Must has a positive “can do” attitude and a sense of accountability; takes initiative.
Must be a fast learner and driven.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all job duties performed by personnel so classified.