The Salesforce Legal Team delivers innovative, trusted and world-class legal services to advance and protect Salesforce’s interests while creating a fulfilling work environment for our Legal family.
The Corporate Counsel will play a key role in supporting salesforce.com’s U.S. Sales and Professional Services organizations in structuring commercial transactions, and drafting and negotiating commercial agreements.
- Negotiate and draft master subscription agreements, professional services agreements and other types of agreements with customers in support of U.S. Sales and Professional Services organizations
- Partner with revenue recognition, sales operations, technology operations, and other stakeholder teams to ensure agreements are consistent with internal corporate policies and processes
- Partner with Sales and other internal business constituents throughout the customer lifecycle to ensure customer success and protection of salesforce.com
- Undergraduate degree and a law degree from highly regarded schools
- 7+ years combined experience in law firm and/or in-house legal department including experience negotiating and drafting technology license/Internet service agreements and professional services agreements
- Excellent written/verbal communication and negotiation skills
- Highly responsive and service-oriented attitude
- Ability to organize, prioritize and manage deadlines in a fast-based and demanding work environment
- Ability to maintain strong working relationships with demanding internal clients
- Familiarity with, or willingness to learn, technical concepts in Web applications
- Sound and practical business judgment
Desired Skills/ Experience:
- Substantive expertise in intellectual property law
- Substantial experience in supporting sales departments as an internal client