High school basketball coaching position. Season runs Winter, November – February.
– To work cooperatively with the head athletic coach in order to operate a well-structured program.
– To work cooperatively with the athletic department.
– To attend all staff meetings prescribed by the head athletic coach during the season.
– To carry out specific duties designated by the head athletic coach.
– To recommend equipment and supplies needed for the implementation of a sports program.
– To recommend suggested disciplinary actions regarding players violating training rules and procedures.
– To foster among the athletes a desire to win, an attitude of good sportsmanship, personal pride, and pride for their school and community.
– To perform other duties related to the position of assistant athletic coach as requested by the high school principal and/or athletic director.
– Coaching experience or participation in the sport which you are applying for on high school or college levels.
– Completion of CPR and First Aid training or enrollment in current CPR and First Aid training course.
– Prefer experience as a teacher or classified employee in Loudoun County Public Schools.
– Prefer a Virginia Teaching License candidate or a full-time classified employee for Loudoun County Public Schools.