Altice USA (NYSE: ATUS) is one of the largest broadband communications and video services providers in the United States, delivering broadband, pay television, telephony services, proprietary content and advertising services to approximately 4.9 million Residential and Business customers across 21 states through its Optimum and Suddenlink brands.
From high-speed broadband and ultra-HD video, to digital advertising solutions, local news and voice offerings, we are making connections possible around the country — to businesses, to consumers, to communities, to schools, to hospitals, and everyone in between.
The Altice USA News division is a business unit designed to focus on the continued development and growth of the companys news properties. The Altice USA News group includes the U.S. division of international news and current affairs network i24NEWS, Varsity, Cheddar and the hyperlocal News 12 Networks, which serves local communities in the New York tri-state area.
News 12 Sponsorship Marketing Manager – Duties and Responsibilities
Ideation and Execution
- Manage Client-Specific RFPs (reactive sales support): Partner with Sales, Network and Site teams across all News 12 Networks(News 12, News 12+, and more) to formulate integrated marketing opportunities that are customized to fit specific client objectives; Participate in brainstorming sessions and work with network and site-specific teams to create compelling cross-property portfolio sales programs; Create PowerPoint presentations with custom write-ups in response to client requests
- Develop New Opportunities (proactive sales support): Contribute to the development and positioning of new integrated marketing opportunities to bring to the marketplace; Identify cross-platform experiences and capabilities that will serve as compelling thought-starters for client conversations
- Execute and Manage Sales Campaigns: Oversee the post-sale process of marketing campaigns; Manage element delivery and client expectations, while maximizing campaign delivery
- Identify cross-platform opportunities for potential increase of overall client spend
- Develop client opportunities across News 12 networks that highlight each brands unique value proposition and ensure each network is viewed as a must-buy
- Collaborate with our Development team and network partners to understand new emerging ad opportunities and product offerings and develop proactive packages to bring to market
Internal Communication and Facilitation
- Work with Director to be the day-to-day point of contact for incoming marketing requests and communication lead across internal teams and agency/client partners
- Liaise with all appropriate internal groups (sales, research, editorial, branded content, etc.) to facilitate efficient and transparent communication
- Prioritize and track opportunities; manage partnership timelines, workflow and report team progress to Director on regular basis
- Manage analysis of partnership post completion, working with research and sales team to deliver accurate results and growth opportunities to client/brand partners
- Bachelors Degree
- 5+ years of marketing-related experience at an agency, media company or sales organization, where the individual participated in both digital/social and linear ideation, presentation, creative and promotions development.
- Solutions-oriented thinker who can operate within a large organization and has a proven ability to get things done while managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Passionate about the television and digital media space and creating best-in-class, innovative client solutions
- Strong organizational, project management, analytical and research related skills
- Excellent writing and storytelling skills
- Strong interest in news is a plus
- Knowledge of media marketing, sales process and creative development process
- Understanding of the promotion / content development process and experience executing promotions
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to work with interdepartmental teams and external clients
- Familiarity with the standard digital audience and social analytics tools (Omniture, Plan, comScore, etc.) and ability to derive insights from the data is a plus
- Thorough knowledge of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Adobe Photoshop
- Willingness to travel to various newsrooms in the tri-state area
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Vet and maintain a drug-free and smoke-free workplace.