Oilfield Service Company seeks dynamic team player to work in their pipe yard! Stable company looking to add to their team of highly qualified employees.
- Perform breakdowns, inspections, cleanings and repairs on equipment.
- Deliver items to appropriate work stations for repair.
- Pressure wash or bead blast equipment to clean and remove paint.
- Transport equipment via forklift or dolly to test room for pressure testing.
- Pressure test equipment for both high and low pressure.
- Paint equipment.
- Make local pick-ups and deliveries as needed.
- Other various duties as directed.
- Must currently reside in the Evanston area!
- Forklift experience preferred
- Yard/Shop experience preferred
- Clean criminal background for the past 7 years
- Valid Driver’s License
- High school diploma or GED
- Must be able to tolerate extreme temperatures and conditions on occasion