Lime is a smart-mobility provider that offers cities an array of mobility products including e-assist bicycles and electric scooters. Lime aims to revolutionize mobility in cities and campuses by empowering residents with cleaner, more efficient, and affordable transportation options that improve urban sustainability.
We are looking for an outstanding leader to join our fast-growing team as Corporate Senior Counsel. You will advise on and manage a variety of corporate legal issues at one of the fastest growing startups in history. If you have experience in a fast-paced environment and are looking for an opportunity to be a founding member of the Legal Team, this is the perfect opportunity for you!
What You’ll Do
- Provide legal guidance to internal teams on corporate matters that affect the company, with an eye towards how it impacts the company globally
- Ensure that the company is in compliance with all applicable laws and regulations
- Work effectively across business units and corporate functions to resolve complex business and risk management issues
- Manage corporate governance and securities matters as needed
- Present information to executives and the Board of Directors
- Lead outside counsel relationships as necessary
- JD/law degree and bar admission in at least one state
- 7+ years relevant experience
- Proven high-performing legal experience in an in-house environment
- Ability to work well under pressure with diligence, organization, and minimal supervision, and provide practical, business-friendly advice to clients
- Strong analytical and strategic skills; ability to drive issues to a quick resolution that factors in many non-legal variables, such as brand-risk, communications, government relations, tax, insurance, finance and other business units
- High degree of professional ethics and integrity
- Ability to anticipate legal issues or risks and to build the processes and systems to prevent them from occurring
What We Offer
- Opportunity to revolutionize transportation in your hometown with the leader in urban mobility solutions
- A position that offers a variety of career and resume building experiences with the fastest growing startup of 2018
- Scale with a rapidly growing organization, with tons of opportunity for growth
- Play a role in the transformation of urban mobility and sustainability
- Work with a team of fun and motivated individuals
- Competitive salary and benefits
We here at Lime strive to build a workforce comprised of individuals with diverse backgrounds, abilities, minds, and identities that will help us to grow, not only as a company, but also as individuals. Lime is an Equal Opportunity Employer.