· High school education and up to three months experience.
Forklift Operators License.
· Ability to read a limited number of two- and three-syllable words and to recognize similarities and differences between words and between series of numbers.
· Ability to print and speak simple sentences.
· Ability to add and subtract two digit numbers and to multiply and divide with 10’s and 100’s and perform these operations using units of American money and weight measurement, volume, and distance.
· Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out simple one- or two-step instructions and deal with standardized situations with only occasional or no variables.
· Drives forklift truck to move work within the department and to load trucks.
· Scans containers to pallet barcodes.
Loads pallets to trucks.