Equipment Transport, LLC is now hiring Class A CDL Drivers in Carlsbad, NM.
• Full benefits
• Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
• 401(k) plan
• 2 weeks of vacation
• Incentive packages
• Free housing if applicable
• New equipment
• Shift differential
• 2 years of CDL driving experience
• 1 year of tanker experience
• Must possess Class A or B CDL with tanker endorsement.
• Must have a safe driving record.
• Must be willing to work nights.
• Load, unload, and transport water and fresh water to well sites and disposals.
• Hook up and disconnect hoses. Drag hoses to be hooked up anywhere from 10? to 20? 3-inch and 2-inch hoses.
• Haul and deliver fresh water to containment ponds and well sites for oil & gas operations. Drilling pads are often located in remote areas.
• Drive in all types of weather and terrain.
• Fill frac tanks on site.
• Gauge and record levels on production water tanks.
• Properly inspect equipment on a daily basis.
• Perform pre- and post-trip inspections in accordance with DOT regulations.
• Maintain accurate DOT log books and paperwork such as manifests, water tickets, pay sheets, etc.
• Comply with DOT regulations.
• Follow guidelines and policies set forth by Equipment Transport, LLC and customers.
Equipment Transport, LLC is a diversified well site services company delivering environmental logistics solutions for well site development and energy production programs of major oil and gas companies.
In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. Equipment Transport does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.