- Cardio Thoracic Operating Room (CVOR)
- Cardio Thoracic Intensive Care Unit (CVICU)
- Emergency Room (ER)
- Emergency Department (ED)
- Home Health
- Intensive Care Unit (ICU)
- Labor & Delivery (L&D)
- Medical Intensive Care Unit (MICU)
- Medical/ Surgical (Med Surg)
- Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU)
- Obstetrics (OB)
- Orthopedics (Ortho)
- Operating Room (OR)
- Pediatrics (Peds)
- Pediatric Emergency Department (Pedi ED)
- Pediatric Intensive Care Unit (PICU)
- Post Partum
- Post Anesthesia Care Unit (PACU)
- Progressive Care Unit (PCU)
- Psychiatric (Psych)
- Step Down
- Skilled Nursing Facilities (SNF)
- Sub Acute
- Telemetry (Tele)
- We also staff LPN’s!
- 13 week contract assignments (with option to extend, or go contract-to-perm)
- Various shift times available
- ASAP start dates
- Full-time hours
- Housing and meal stipends included in weekly paychecks
- Evaluate patients’ vital signs or laboratory data to determine emergency intervention needs.
- Monitor patients for changes in status and indications of conditions such as sepsis or shock and institute appropriate interventions.
- Set up and monitor medical equipment and devices such as cardiac monitors, mechanical ventilators and alarms, oxygen delivery devices, transducers, or pressure lines.
- Administer medications intravenously, by injection, orally, through gastric tubes, or by other methods.
- Assess patients’ pain levels or sedation requirements.
- Conduct pulmonary assessments to identify abnormal respiratory patterns or breathing sounds that indicate problems.
- Monitor patients’ fluid intake and output to detect emerging problems such as fluid and electrolyte imbalances.
- Document patients’ medical histories and assessment findings.
- Prioritize nursing care for assigned critically ill patients, based on assessment data or identified needs.
- Compile and analyze data obtained from monitoring or diagnostic tests.
- Minimum 2 years experience as a Registered Nurse
- Minimum of one year of recent experience in desired specialty
- Current and active license
- Current and active BLS
- ACLS, PALS, NRP, STABLE, etc. preferred for certain units