We are currently seeking a full-time, office-based Contracts Attorney to join our growing Commercial Operations team. The Contracts Attorney plays a key role in the development and management of contracts with Medpace’s clients, pharmaceutical companies, and strategic vendors for clinical research trials.
- Prepare, negotiate, and finalize customer-related contracts including CDAs, task orders, master services agreements, and/or other related contracts;
- Facilitate clear communication, evaluations and reporting of ongoing contract negotiations;
- Independently review and draft contracts, and assist senior attorneys in negotiation of strategic contracts;
- Evaluation of legal, financial and business risks associated with contracts in compliance with company policies, in order to protect company interests; and
- Design and participate in initiatives relating to contract management and compliance.
- Juris Doctorate with 1-3 years of contracting experience, preferably with time in the pharmaceutical industry;
- Knowledge of relevant Clinical Trial and Contracts Legislation;
- Excellent communication, negotiation and leadership skills; and
- Professional demeanor and strong work ethic.
When you join Medpace, you become part of a team dedicated to supporting the development of ground breaking drugs and devices. Our employees provide hope for those living with debilitating diseases. We invite you to be a part of something that is impacting millions of people around the globe while enjoying a competitive total compensation and benefits package and internal growth opportunities.
- Medpace Named a Top Cincinnati Workplace for 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018 by the Cincinnati Enquirer
- Winner of the ACRP-Avoca CRO Quality Award in 2018
- Recognized with six CRO Leadership Awards from Life Science Leader magazine
- Eagle Award winner – which recognizes outstanding leadership, professionalism, integrity, and dedication to advancing the clinical research profession through strong site partnerships