iRhythm is a leading digital healthcare company focused on the way cardiac arrhythmias are clinically diagnosed by combining our wearable biosensing technology with powerful cloud-based data analytics and machine- learning capabilities. Our goal is to be the leading provider of first-line ambulatory ECG monitoring for patients at risk for arrhythmias. iRhythm’s continuous ambulatory monitoring has already put over 1 million patients and their doctors on a shorter path to what they both need – answers.
About this role:
Our internal legal team is looking for an experienced and dynamic In-House Senior Health Law Counsel in our Lincolnshire, IL location.
You are an energetic health law attorney admitted to the IL bar with general health law knowledge and experience (HIPAA/HITECH, Stark, AKS, regulatory risk). You have at least 10 years of experience of combined law firm (required), in house or comparable experience. You want the opportunity the join the legal department of a rapidly growing medical device company where you will be exposed to numerous legal issues and growth opportunity.
Additional qualifications include some or all of the following:
- Negotiation of contracts, especially software license agreements and/or leases
- Experience working with marketing and regulatory departments
- Medical device experience
- Medicare experience
- Billing Experience
- Employment law experience
- Excellent analytical and writing skills
- Must be a self-starter and able to complete projects quickly and accurately
- Must thrive in a fast-paced environment with competing demands
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office tools (Work, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Excellent legal research skills
- Strong public speaking skills
- Work directly with the sales organization. Negotiate customer contracts. Educate the sales organization on related issues, e.g., off label marketing, gifts, meals. Participate in sales education programs.
- Perform legal research and writing on issues related to federal and state law.
- Negotiate contracts of all types.
- Work hand-in-hand with your business partners – whether customer service, research & development, regulatory, marketing, clinical, research, international – to problem solve and achieve the best solution for the business and the Company.
- Assist with international law issues.
What is in it for you?
This is a full-time position with competitive salary package and excellent benefits including medical, dental and vision insurance, paid holidays and paid time off.
iRhythm also provides additional benefits including 401K (w/ company match), an Employee Stock Purchase Plan, annual organizational/cultural committee events and more!
FLSA Status: Exempt
Rhythm Technologies, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer (M/F/V/D).