Looking for a career? Then we have an opportunity for you! Iowa Travel Plaza in Tryon, OK is now seeking Casino Floor Attendants.
If you apply via email you MUST attach a resume or fill out application in order to be considered. We will not follow-up with email applies that do not include a resume. We look forward to hearing from you!
• Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance. Company pays 100% for employee-only benefits; 75% for dependents.
• Life Insurance
Part-time benefits are also available (costs vary).
• High school diploma or GED and 1 year general work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
• Customer service experience is preferred.
• The Iowa Tribe of Oklahoma operates a drug-free workplace, and as such you must submit to and pass applicable drug test. Additionally, you must be bondable and able to pass a background check in order to obtain a gaming license.
• Ensure that all Guest Services operations on assigned shift are conducted in an efficient, effective, and profitable manner.
• Promote positive guest relations by creating and promoting a friendly atmosphere.
• Demonstrate outstanding customer service at all times by serving as a role model to all enterprise employees.
• Observe and recognize irregularities, violations, or other discrepancies in guest play and report findings to the Casino Shift Supervisor.
• Report all guest complaints and/or disputes to Casino Shift Supervisor for resolution.
• Verify payouts and jackpots as required.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.