5 YEAR CONTRACT POSITION!
Our utilization review teams conduct medical necessity reviews for medical, dental, and other healthcare services under Medicaid.
This position support them by:
- Perform follow up on denials, missing payments, correct claims, post payments, post charges, etc.
- Helping providers to submit documentation of requests for case management, utilization review, and other medical management services.
- Loading cases submitted via the web, fax, or phone into the care management system for clinical review.
- Conveying case information and other notifications to providers via inbound and outbound phone calls.
- May perform scripted clinical review.
- Refers reviews requiring further action to clinical review staff or supervisor.
Key abilities we seek include:
- Reliability, Dependability, Customer focus, Flexibility, Detail Oriented, Excellent communication (verbal and written), Team oriented, Positive Attitude
- 3 years of medical claims/medical billing
- Must have strong Medicaid experience
- Strong Medical terminology
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Type 45 wpm
Location: Metro Center Station
Hours: Monday through Friday / 8:30am to 5:00pm
Pay Rate: $23.28 per hour
Please email resume to mrobinsonnri-staffing.com .
NRI is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Meet Your Recruiter
Senior Account Manager