The incumbent will serve as an inter-agency compliance consultant on compliance related matters; will review and ensure compliance of Davis Bacon certified payrolls, review and render decisions for customer Reasonable Accommodation requests. Oversee a property portfolio of at least 800 units. Will manage and monitor compliance reporting, investigate matters, follow-up and follow through on matters that may arise within assigned portfolio. Perform site visits and participate in external audits to ensure program property compliance. Will compile data/statistics; prepare reports, documents, and written correspondences. Provide recommendations for corrective action for HOC programs. Provide recommendations for development of new procedures. Provide quarterly trainings. Will perform other related duties as required. WP
- Requires Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or related field, and
- Three years' experience in federally subsidized affordable housing programs such as Housing Choice Voucher, Tax Credit or other subsidized housing program, Program Certification preferred; or
- Three years' experience in a compliance function with exposure to internal audit processes or continuous risk assessment procedures to include planning, scheduling, reporting and continuous review.
- LIHTC and HCV certifications must be obtained within six months from date of hire
- Must have knowledge of federal, state and local laws and regulations pertaining to subsidized housing;
- Must possess excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Ability to work independently and exercise good judgment;
- Must be accurate, detail oriented and have the ability to meet deadlines; and
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to interact with people of varied backgrounds.