This is a professional position responsible for providing oversight and guidance on compliance matters such as, policy/procedure and regulatory guideline requirements. Responsible for quality control assurance and recommending/implementing corrective actions. Will serve as the Enterprise Verification (EIV) Coordinator. Must monitor program assisted rent increase updates and ensure that rents are implemented annually. Must ensure timely completion of data analysis and reporting related to Operating Cost Adjustment Factors (OCAF). Responsible for Tenant Rental Assistance Certification System (TRACs) submittals and working with staff on corrective actions, as needed. Maintain effective relationships with HOC staff across divisions. Interface with all HOC management agents to address compliance needs, provide training and operative solutions. In this position, the incumbent must adhere to established HOC, federal, state and local government guidelines. WP
- Requires Bachelor's degree in public/business administration or related field.
- Three years' experience in federally subsidized affordable housing programs; such as Housing Choice Voucher, Tax Credit or other subsidized housing programs-program certification preferred.
- Must obtain Low Income Housing Tax Credit (LIHTC) and Housing Choice Voucher (HCV) certifications within six months from date of hire.
- Must have knowledge of federal, state and local laws and regulations pertaining to subsidized housing.
- Must possess excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and exercise good judgment.
- Must be accurate, detail oriented and have the ability to meet deadlines.
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to interact with people of varied backgrounds.