This position is responsible for providing exemplary customer service to applicants, residents, landlords, vendors, and external stakeholders. The incumbent achieves this by disseminating information to the public about affordable housing programs and services offered by HOC within Montgomery County. The Customer Relationship Specialist will manage the relationship between customers, potential customers and other stakeholders; communicate with internal and external partners to meet customer expectations; and use technology to track client issues and concerns until resolved. Will address customer requests based on an understanding of HOC programs and services as well as proactively offer solutions to address customer's issues and challenges. Will follow up on issues and ensure all issues are resolved or escalated as appropriate. Will craft written materials for use both internally and externally to support the agency in providing consistent and clear guidance to customers. This position will also principally staff the front reception desk as an extension of the call center. WP
- Requires high school diploma or equivalent certificate of completion.
- Requires minimum two years' experience in customer service environment.
- Must have knowledge of public housing program regulations.
- Must have interviewing and counseling skills
- Must be detail oriented and have good interpersonal, customer service and organizational skills.
- Must be able to prioritize assignments to meet deadlines and be dependable and detail oriented.
- Must have great written and oral communication skills.
- Must have strong computer skills and the ability to learn new technologies /web-based systems quickly
- Microsoft Word and Excel experience required.