Westat is an employee-owned corporation providing research services to agencies of the U.S. Government, as well as
businesses, foundations, and state and local governments. Westat's research, technical, and administrative staff of more than 2,000 is located at our headquarters in Rockville, Maryland, near Washington, DC.
Westat is seeking an experienced data management professional to support data management activities conducted for research studies. You will report to a clinical data manager, and will work closely with other data management
· Reviewing and maintaining data entry set up specifications.
· Performing functional testing of data entry screens and data quality checks.
· Reviewing data listings and reports, and addressing data issues.
· Participating in the validation of data extracts.
· A bachelor's degree in a clinical or scientific discipline.
· Experience using CSPro, Medidata Rave, or computer tablets.
Candidates must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills as well as organization, analytical, and multi-tasking skills.
Westat offers competitive benefits with ESOP, 401k, Health, Dental, paid vacation, sick and holiday leave, professional
development as well as other benefits.
Any offer of employment may be contingent upon receipt of acceptable results from a post-offer background screening, if required for the position, based on the specific position which may include, for example, identity verification, employment history, or criminal records history.
Westat is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex,
national origin, age, veteran status, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship status, genetic information, gender identity, or any other protected status under applicable law.