As a faith-based organization, with over a century of caring for the communities in the Maryland area, Adventist HealthCare has earned a reputation for high-quality, compassionate care. Adventist HealthCare was the first and is the largest healthcare provider in Montgomery County.
Adventist HealthCare seeks to hire people who will embrace our mission to extend God's care through the ministry of physical, mental and spiritual healing. If you want to make a difference in someone's life every day, consider a position with a team of professionals who are doing just that, making a difference.
* Be able to use an iPad or Tablet for taking patient meal orders.
* Ability to accurately assemble and deliver patient food trays according to the prescribed diet.
* Ability to respond quickly to patient needs.
* Ability to work with nurses and hospital staff to ensure patient satisfaction.
* Excellent communication and customer service skills.
* High School Diploma or equivalent.
* Must be highly self-directed, working in a time-sensitive and fast-paced work environment.
* Candidate must be a team player with a positive attitude
* Previous hospital or restaurant customer service experience preferred.
* Proficiency in English a must. Bilingual in Spanish preferred.
Either 6:30 am to 3:00 pm or 4:00 pm to 8:00 pm, with shifts every other weekend.
At Adventist HealthCare our job is to care for you. We do this by offering:
- Work-life balance through non-rotating shifts
- Recognition and rewards for professional expertise
- Free Employee parking
Join the Adventist Healthcare team today! Apply now to be considered.
Tobacco use is a well-recognized preventable cause of death in the United States and an important public health issue. In order to promote and maintain a healthy work environment, Adventist HealthCare will not hire applicants for employment who either state that they are nicotine users or who test positive for nicotine use.
Adventist HealthCare will withdraw offers of employment to applicants who test positive for Cotinine (nicotine). Those testing positive for cotinine are given the opportunity to re-apply in 90 days, if they can truthfully attest that they have not used any nicotine products in the past ninety (90) days and successfully pass follow-up testing.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Adventist HealthCare is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.