Incubated within a practicing architecture studio, Brick & Wonder is a design-driven membership community for highly accomplished professionals in the real estate and design industry.
Our mission is to elevate the power of collaboration in Real Estate & Design among some of the industrys top practitioners. Our community is comprised of architects, interior designers, furniture designers, photographers, lawyers, real estate brokers and developers, investors and more.
We're looking for an experienced and savvy Editorial and Strategic Partnerships Lead to strategize and deliver editorial and curatorial content for the Brick & Wonder brand.
The Editorial Lead will also manage media partnership outreach, driving engagement with the Brick & Wonder platform from accomplished professionals and clients. The ideal candidate will be highly motivated to join, and grow, a design-led startup building a truly extraordinary and much-needed professional community within the real estate and design industry.
ABOUT THE ROLE
– Lead a wide variety of editorial initiatives, from in-person interviews to podcasts, writing and editing B2B & B2C content, digital advertising campaigns and social media.
– Strategize, develop and implement a consistent, authoritative and trusted voice for the brand and sub-brands such as our Roundtable series
– Through internal channels and external media / strategic partnerships, be an advocate for our professional members (customers), and for Brick & Wonder's mission and vision.
– Run our weekly and monthly newsletter campaigns, ensuring they consistently deliver value to members and support the growth of our public audience
– Collect and disseminate notes, summaries, insights and curated 3rd party content of value through our private online community
– Iterate on existing copy and create new copy for brand assets, documents, emails, newsletters etc.
– Write copy for product education and ensure a unified brand experience across channels
– Stay up-to-date on the competitive landscape and help the team communicate the key differentiators of our membership offering
– You have 4+ years of B2B and B2C editorial experience, with specific experience as the editorial leader with an organization
– You have 3+ years experience nurturing individual contributors and internal team to create content
– You have a strong visual eye for curating images for social media, and for adding artwork to editorial content.
– You have a track record of building lasting, external, strategic partnerships in support of editorial, events and digital products
– Your written, verbal, and visual communication skills are outstanding, and your attention to detail reveals the pride you take in your work
– Youve demonstrated your collaborative problem-solving skills and youve pushed challenging projects to completion
– You are passionate about design as it applies to architecture, real estate, interiors, furniture and the built environment
– You understand how to use analytics data (e.g social analytics & google analytics) to make informed decisions and allocate resources wisely
– You have experience leading the editorial direction for crafted B2B / B2C content platforms
Interested candidates should email a portfolio of work or CV (pdf format, less than 5Mb) and cover letter to: edbrickandwonder.com
Brick & Wonder is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or family status, disability, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other legally protected status.