Position: Operations Coordinator (SUPPLY CHAIN) – onsite in Cupertino via Shuttle!
Location: South Bay
Status: Freelance (40 hours a week)
Estimated Duration: 11+ Months
Starts: Interviewing this week!
Rate: Up to $33/hr (DOE)
One of the HOTTEST companies in the Bay Area is seeking a Operations Coordinator to assist their team.
In this role the Operations Coordinator will partner with the Operations Lifecycle team to ensure the development and readiness of their upcoming hardware and software product launch!
**Looking for Supply Chain Management Experience
– Track and manage component changes and configuration variances at each build stage
– Work closely with external vendors to ensure demand and incoming supply is met
– Manage material cost, lead time, liability, budget forecast, and actualization
– Create purchase orders/requisitions and maintain invoice tracking and receipt of goods
– Program and supply chain management
– Proven ability to work in a fast paced environment
– Ability to own and drive issues to closure and influence change when necessary
-Excellent problem solving, critical thinking and analytical skills
– Motivated and results-oriented creative thinker
This Technical Project Manager role is an onsite freelance opportunity 40 hours/week in Cupertino – accessible via company shuttle. Some international travel will be required.
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.