Position: Internal Communications Manager
Location: Washington, DC
Status: Freelance to Full Time
Estimated Duration: Ongoing
Starts: December 2019
Rate: FL: Up to $42/hour
FT: Up to $90,000/year
Our educational client in Bethesda, MD is looking for an Internal Communications Manager to join their team on a temporary to full-time contract. The position is ONSITE and 40 hours a week.
The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of internal communications for a global organization and an interest in utilizing best practices to speak to a modern workforce.
Duties of the Internal Communications Manager:
-Curate, write, edit content for internal emails, intranet set, etc
-Manage the scheduling and dissemination of internal communications through email
– Develop and implement new internal communication initiatives
– Work across global teams and departments to communicate
– Copy edit and revise all copy to ensure all content follows AP style and is clear to the targeted internal stakeholders
– Advise internal teams on key internal communications initiatives
Requirements of the Internal Communications Manager:
– 5+ years of communications experience
– Experience on a corporate global communications team
– Experience with internal and corporate communications: writing, editing, content, messaging
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.