We are looking for an individual to join Manheims Customer Consulting team to provide client insights and customized analyses to our national clients. The Customer Consultant at Manheim is responsible for providing data-driven insights and recommendations to Manheims medium volume clients and internal Sales teams to drive decision-making. He/she works directly with clients to understand strategy and objectives and builds customized analytical solutions to identify opportunities for clients to increase revenue and/or reduce costs. Using data analysis, this position is responsible for translating high-level questions and requirements into actionable recommendations. As the Customer Consultant grows in this position, he/she will make recommendations that impact client behavior, resulting in revenue contribution to Manheim and enhancing a clients overall experience.
- Providing client-specific analysis and insights. This includes all parts of the process: requirements gathering, completion and presentation of the analysis/recommendations
- Transform data and analytics into compelling insights to help clients improve performance and drive revenue growth for Cox Automotive
- Innovation. Driving new metrics and insights through developing personally, leading other Consulting team members or through partnership with Data Science team
- Thought Leadership. Creating industry-wide publications to provide insights and influence/change behavior
- Efficiencies. Identifying opportunities for Consulting team to improve current processes
- Strong written/verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects and complex requests and translate into recommendations through data analysis and visualization
- Strong presentation skills. Ability to communicate complex ideas analyses and identify key action items
- Passionate and curious about understanding the key factors driving successful client performance and relentless in analyzing/assessing relevant information until solutions are identified.
- Team player. Must be able to work and collaborate with Consulting team, Data Science team, Sales and other Sales boundary partner teams. Builds strong relationships among these teams.
- Problem-solving and research skills. He/she can apply knowledge and information to new problems, and determine the most efficient and effective approach. Capable of Translating high-level requirements into data-driven insights and recommendations.
- Innovative. Partner with Sr team members to identify new opportunities, approaches and create efficiencies
- Influencer. With assistance from Sr team members, recommend and drive new metrics and approaches with clients
- 2+ years of analytical experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Economics, Marketing, Business Administration or equivalent is required
- MBA a plus
- MS Office suite of products, Excel and PowerPoint power user
- Business Intelligence tools such as Business Objects, Tableau, Alteryx
- Ability to analyze complex data sets, visually represent in a simple and concise way, and present results to clients
- SAS and/or SQL skills a plus
- Automotive industry experience a plus
ABOUT COX AUTOMOTIVE
Cox Automotives 30,000+ team members are transforming the way the world buys, sells and owns cars. Weve built the strongest portfolio in the industry with more than 25 brands, providing industry-leading digital marketing, software, financial, wholesale and e-commerce solutions for consumers, dealers, manufacturers and the overall automotive ecosystem. Our brands include familiar names and industry leaders such as Autotrader®, Kelley Blue Book®, Manheim®, Dealer.com® and Dealertrack®. With these top automotive properties, Cox Automotive has the best and most comprehensive vehicle data assets in the industry.
About Cox Automotive
Cox Automotive Inc. makes buying, selling and owning cars easier for everyone, while also enabling mobility services. The global company’s 34,000-plus team members and family of brands, including Autotrader®, Clutch Technologies, Dealer.com®, Dealertrack®, Kelley Blue Book®, Manheim®, NextGear Capital®, VinSolutions®, vAuto® and Xtime®, are passionate about helping millions of car shoppers, tens of thousands of auto dealer clients across five continents and many others throughout the automotive industry thrive for generations to come. Cox Automotive is a subsidiary of Cox Enterprises Inc., a privately-owned, Atlanta-based company with revenues exceeding $20 billion. www.coxautoinc.com
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer – All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.