Could you be our VIP Blacklist Experiential Concierge?
Were looking for someone who is a hotshot, a multi-tasking ambitious go-getter who is able to assist our Blacklist Director of Experiential in every aspect of event coordination!
What you will be doing:
As concierge to our clients, youll be providing daily support to the Director of Experiential and assisting in executing marketing and event initiatives. You will work from home but meet in person with the Director of Experiential on a regular and consistent basis.
A genuine passion for marketing & event coordination is a must have! You are a highly motivated, creative individual with experience and a passion for increasing our brand awareness and generating revenue as well as having excellent people skills!
Key Responsibilities include:
Onboarding & Point of Contact for new & existing members
- Primary POC for members responding promptly to all inquiries from members
- Ensure event-related questions are passed onto Director of Experiential promptly
- Ensure calls are scheduled for CEO and C-Suite members far in advance- stellar organisational skills and attention to detail are crucial!
- Arrange zoom calls for clients and Real Vision colleagues, ensuring follow ups after calls etc
- Flag any potential issues with existing members that may affect renewals so we can address in future planning
- Provide timely follow up and support to RV executives in charge of conversations with potential new members when we open membership
- Ensure all necessary information is on file for members (via the profile build) & key member data is recorded clearly in Air-table
How You Will Do It:
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to hatch and implement event plans
- Optimize sales and work with the Director of Experiential to acquire new members and ensure you build on existing client relationships to show people the love with great event experiences
- Work with brand and production teams to request and deliver show-stopping, eye-popping marketing and event assets
- Build strategic plans for existing and future events
- Become an advocate for Real Vision in all experiential avenues
- Crunch those numbers and provide regular analysis on event performance and industry trends
- Be the hunter-gather and organize materials for ongoing events and projects
- Perform all other duties as assigned and required
What are you getting into?
We can tell you that Real Vision is the worlds only video-on-demand channel for finance, showcasing unique in-depth interviews and presentations from the worlds sharpest independent analysts, fund managers, and investors. We work hard and play hard in our fast-paced start-up culture where we have over 15 different nationalities of staff, working across 2 continents and one teeny tiny island.
You must have:
- Bachelors degree or related field in marketing, media or communications
- 1-3 years experience working in event management
- Nice to have but not essential: Background or interest in Finance
- Flexible can-do attitude who likes a challenge and can handle multiple tasks