Position: Digital Ad Operations Coordinator
Location: Central Phoenix
Status: Full Time
Estimated Duration: Full Time
Starts: Within the Week
Rate: $40,000-$45,000; DOE
Our client in Downtown Phoenix is hiring for a Digital Ad Operations to join their team for the next few months.
This will be onsite, 40 hours per week.
What you will be doing as a Digital Ad Operations Coordinator:
* Business Unit / Digital Ad Ops Workflow: Digital Ad Operations Coordinators will master the order entry process and systems that connects the business units they support and the order management systems and ad servers we maintain to fulfill buys across the OTT ad networks.
* Order Quality Checks: Assists with inputting detailed information through workflow systems, Impressions, flight dates, and client KPI's where required and identifies missing components needed to expedite campaign setup.
* Campaign Scheduling and Delivery: Must be able to learn all aspects of the ad servers (Freewheel and Madhive) and how to appropriately schedule campaigns. Must follow delivery guidelines and tactics to ensure campaign delivery.
* Urgent Support: Must answer detailed questions about campaign fulfillment, on impressions and client KPI's to broadcast stations and Premion team for campaign requests.
* Communication and Reporting: Send daily reports to PREMION stakeholders, communicate technical specs and processes, response to internal contacts and clients on a timely fashion, and monitor email inbox consistently. Must be able to clearly communicate technical and detailed information across business units and teams promptly and accurately.
* Time Management/Deadlines: Must work together with corresponding teams to adhere to deadlines/expectations of the fulfillment process.
* Customer Service: Interaction with internal teams, vendors, and stations requires a successful candidate to possess a positive, customer-friendly attitude while working through day-to-day operations.
What you need to know as a Digital Ad Operations Coordinator:
– 2+ years of working experience in ad serving platforms or ad trafficking
– Ability to handle multiple tasks/projects at once
– Superior organizational skills and attention to detail
– Must be able to expand expertise in digital workflow and ad serving systems
– Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
– Ability to clearly convey technical and complex information through written and verbal communication
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.