Cox Media Group Jacksonville has an opening for Digital Campaign Specialist to assist in all aspects of local sales.
The Digital Campaign Specialist will be the direct point of contact for local CMG clients, maintaining orders from the start of the flight through the posting process, handling requests such as promotional support, invoice requests, copy creation and many more exciting parts of the sales process. Emphasis on multi-platform and Digital sales support. Specialist is responsible for the accurate and complete delivery of our customers marketing campaigns. This includes assuring all details and elements of digital ad campaigns are assembled on time and delivered to the central fulfillment team in a manner that is clear, concise and executable. This role will assist the local sales teams with pre- and post-sales support to include client research, assisting in development of proposals and recommendations, digital products and services training, project management and more.
Reporting to the Sales Operations Manager, the Media Campaign Specialist will shepherd all media orders through every aspect of the process from order entry to fulfillment including facilitating the building of effective campaign creative and performance reports. This role works closely with the local Digital and Radio Trafficking teams with the goal of delivering superior results to all of our advertising customers.
- Digital and Broadcast Order Entry
- Initial Creative Request and Revisions Input
- Account Set Up
- Creative Calendar Implementation
- Gather Coop assets and submit to Client
- Weekly Campaign Audits: Pace of Spend and Impressions
- Radio Priority Coding
- Review Preempts and Schedule Make-goods
- Billing: Invoicing, CoOp, and Adjustments
- Promotions Fulfillment – Pull On-Air and Social Promos, Complete Event Promo Sheets
- Escalation for AEs to ARM on Payment and Billing Issues
- Pull Broadcast Analytics Reporting for AE
- Gather creative or creative direction from AEs and/or clients.
- Submit creative requests, revisions and approvals through creative workflow tool(s) for production.
- Monitor delivery and pacing of campaigns.
- Work with Digital Sales Specialist to craft campaign optimization strategies.
- Fulfill proof of performance/appearance requests such as screenshots.
- When third party tags are used, obtain third party reporting and compare with CMG ad server to verify reporting is in line, particularly if billing on delivery.
- Perform campaign reconciliation.
- Work with the CMG Digital Revenue & Operations group to troubleshoot any and all technical issues relating to digital campaigns including client/agency tags, custom placements, and so on.
- Lead projects as assigned to include new platforms, tools, and processes
- College degree or 3+ years experience working with digital media campaigns preferred.
- Solid knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Knowledge of Wide Orbit Traffic is a plus.
- In depth knowledge of third-party web analytics tools, ideally specific expertise and experience with Google Analytics Suite
- Strong and proven customer service experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, as well as strong follow up skills.
- Accurate; with strong attention to detail.
- Ability to perform in a strategic and executional capacity.
- Demonstrated ability to multitask and work well under deadlines.
About Cox Media Group
Cox Media Group is an integrated broadcasting, publishing and digital media company. The company’s operations currently include broadcast television stations, radio stations, daily newspapers, and digital sites. Additionally, CMG operates the National Advertising Platform businesses of CoxReps – the country’s biggest television rep firm – Gamut, and Videa. The company also offers a full suite of local and regional advertising services through its Local Solutions and Ideabar businesses. CMG currently operates in more than 20 media markets and reaches approximately 52 million Americans weekly across all platforms. For more information about Cox Media Group, please check us out online at www.coxmediagroup.com.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer – All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.