Position: Digital Marketing Specialist
Status: Full Time
Estimated Duration: Full Time
Starts: Within a Couple Weeks
Rate: $50,000-$60,000; DOE
Our client is hiring for a Digital Marketing Specialist to join their team, full time.
This will be onsite, 40 hours per week, M-F.
The right person understands email layout, design, has a strong aesthetic/design eye, sees how emails are UX driven, can tell a story, build strong emails (CTAs).
Do you have a strong eye for design and can execute a killer email campaign?
Have you had successful experience working with vendors in the digital space?
What you will be doing as a Digital Marketing Specialist:
– Develop, implement and execute digital marketing campaigns and web development projects including emails, landing pages, reports, attachments and templates
– Continuously evaluate and suggest digital improvements to expedite campaign production and effectiveness
– Work with internal and external clients by actively participating to develop, create new ideas and execute valuable content and integrated digital strategies for all companies in accordance with project goals, functionality, brand strategy, and style guidelines
– Monitor, develop, recommend and report email and web campaigns to ensure they follow industry policies and best practices and achieve goals and campaign effectiveness; includes email, websites, video, surveys, digital media TVs, and social media
– Create and manage a content schedule
– Work with project management systems to update statuses and track project deliverables and deadlines
What you need to know as a Digital Marketing Specialist:
– 3-7 years of experience in marketing and digital space
– Technical savvy
– Understanding of UX driven emails and a strong aesthetic
– Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe Creative Suite, Content Management Systems, and Google Analytics
– Strong knowledge of digital marketing best practices and optimization
– Strong understanding of content strategy including storytelling, layout, call to action and any other appropriate medium
– Experience building campaign strategies that work together across the marketing technology stack including email, web, paid and social
– Experience implementing email and web best practices to include design, layout, CTA's, rendering, responsiveness and reporting
– Experience managing social media campaigns and content (Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn)
– Understanding of current trends and best practices with a passion for continual learning and applying ongoing knowledge
– Understanding of web development principles and web technologies, including HTML and CSS
– Experience and passion for storytelling through web content writing and a good eye for visualization and layout
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.