**This position must sit on East Coast
It's an exciting time to work at Xtime! Every day consumers and automotive dealers connect with each other using our software. Whether it's scheduling service appointments through a variety of devices (web, mobile phone, in-vehicle), looking up the repair history for your vehicle, or finding prices or promotions for repairs and maintenance, our Spectrum suite of products has not only revolutionized the way people look for repair and maintenance services, but is also transforming how consumers, dealers, and manufacturers interact. Xtime is leading that transformation.
The Xtime Performance Consultant position is responsible for conducting in-dealership consulting activities while displaying a comprehensive understanding of Xtime product(s), associated functionality, and automotive dealership operations. The Performance Consultant is responsible for client retention within their assigned client group.
- Retain assigned client accounts in line with goals.
- Partner with client to coach/teach/train fixed operations/service-drive best practices.
- Build relationships with key users & decision maker.
- Manage engagements across assigned client base in line with daily goals.
- Ensure effective set up and execution of key activities in the pre-launch process of new clients.
- Analyze client software utilization data to identify at risk scenarios and or other corrective actions.
- Proactively address at risk situations with client base.
- Schedule and manage calendar/client meeting invitations across client base.
- Maintain a solid working knowledge of all related product functionality.
- Effectively communicate product enhancements/changes as and when required.
- Harvest and upsell to current clients when and where applicable.
- Create raving fans by wowing clients with exceptional customer service and support.
- Travel: 75%
- Start date will be towards end of 1st Quarter 2020
- Bachelors Degree in business management, account management or related field preferred or equivalent combination of education and work-related experience
- Requires 3+ years Automotive Industry experience retail automotive dealership experience/background in dealership fixed operations.
- Comprehensive variable and fixed operations understanding of Dealership processes with regard to operational readiness within both the enterprise and dealership
- Experience working with software solutions advantageous.
- Possess strong organizational skills.
- Must have excellent communication & interpersonal skills and have the ability to communicate at all levels.
- Must have excellent telephone manner & verbal presentation skills.
- Experience in webinar communications advantageous.
- Ability to travel 75% for in-store engagements, as needed
- Experience of SalesForce CRM would be advantageous.
- Must be computer literate (including Excel, Outlook & Word).
Competencies For Success:
- Demonstrates comprehensive understanding of automotive dealership fixed operations as related to Xtime product(s) core competencies
- Demonstrates ability to acknowledge customer concerns, identify issue, and implement a corrective action in using comprehensive understanding of Xtime product(s) and related functionality
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Ability to clearly and effectively discuss technical issues with non-technical customer personnel
- Sensitivity and patience when working with customers
- Organization and attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Flexibility/adaptability to work in a very dynamic environment
- Ability to work nearly autonomously
- Desire to work in a highly collaborative atmosphere
About Cox Automotive
Cox Automotive Inc. makes buying, selling and owning cars easier for everyone, while also enabling mobility services. The global company’s 34,000-plus team members and family of brands, including Autotrader®, Clutch Technologies, Dealer.com®, Dealertrack®, Kelley Blue Book®, Manheim®, NextGear Capital®, VinSolutions®, vAuto® and Xtime®, are passionate about helping millions of car shoppers, tens of thousands of auto dealer clients across five continents and many others throughout the automotive industry thrive for generations to come. Cox Automotive is a subsidiary of Cox Enterprises Inc., a privately-owned, Atlanta-based company with revenues exceeding $20 billion. www.coxautoinc.com
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer – All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.