HireArt is helping Netamorphosis hire a Senior Content Strategist to be a digital thought leader and a content executor that ensures their team meets and exceeds both the clients and the markets expectations.
You'll work closely with clients to develop and deliver digital growth strategies, and will lay the foundation for what achieving maximum success can look like.
We are looking for a Senior Content Strategist who can translate company goals and consumer needs into powerful, engaging content. The ideal candidate has in-depth experience in content management and marketing strategy.
Youre also passionate about helping businesses achieve their maximum potential, and bring an entrepreneurial spirit and the capability to move forward with challenges and set aside ego to build something amazing.
- 5+ years of experience working as a content lead or manager, preferably with strength in project management and resource allocation
- Hands-on exposure to content creation from inception to execution
- Experience defining content marketing strategy and plan across multiple channels including digital platform content, social media, email marketing, referral marketing sources, UGC platforms and other touchpoints including offline experiences that drive audience engagement
- Data-driven with exposure to A/B testing and analytics consulting
- Highly organized with the ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Up-to-date on emerging digital trends and timely content opportunities
- The consummate communicator excellent professional written/verbal communications and presentation skills
- Technologically Savvy – proficient in MS Office, Google Suite, and Keynote
- Working knowledge ideal of the following: WordPress, Magento, Shopify, Asana, Power BI, Mailchimp
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), temp-to-perm contract position through HireArt and based in New York, NY.
We are considered digital pioneerswe get excited by new technology, new ways to communicate and leading the ways that businesses captivate their audiences. We believe in the power of the group, and that an empowered, trusted and an open team format works better than one thats constricted by hierarchy or the silho effect.
We work hard and play right, and counter to traditional digital agency culture, we prioritize healthy living within the hustle of delivering cutting edge digital platforms. We are bound by our diversification of work subject matter, and the reality that at our core we are builders.